The Media Architecture exhibition features more than 80 outstanding projects that define the state of the art of built Media Architecture. The visitors have the opportunity to navigate, select and see in large resolution pictures and videos of media architecture projects from around the world. The exhibition features extensive descriptions as well as stunning photos and videos, that give a vivid impression of the architectural and artistic impact of the projects.
The installation was developed from scratch. The components include a user class, a display area, edge blending, image warping and the interface to an apache server that delivers the content to the iPad.
– Wireless control via iPads
– Up to four video projectors can be used
– Maximal projection area: approximately 12m x 2m
– Can be projected on flat or curved surfaces
– Edge Blending integrated in the software
– Image warping for curved surfaces
Developed for the Media Architecture Biennale 2014